[Seaside] How do I embed Seaside html into a Sea side table?

jtuchel at objektfabrik.de jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Tue Sep 19 17:46:37 UTC 2017

David,

try it with a Block as parameter to #tableData: and things should look
much better.

html tableData: [self rightHand: htm]

Joachim

Objektfabrik Joachim Tuchel          mailto:jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Fliederweg 1                         http://www.objektfabrik.de
D-71640 Ludwigsburg                  http://joachimtuchel.wordpress.com
Telefon: +49 7141 56 10 86 0         Fax: +49 7141 56 10 86 1