[Seaside] a <sameAs:> DNU from : ZnMessage>>isConnectionClose

lb liangbing64 at 126.com
Sat Apr 28 01:59:03 UTC 2018

Hi,
IIUC, the problem is not in
ZnMultiValueDictionary>>#at: key add: value
"Store value under key. If key already exists, store multiple values as Array"

value maybe an array that is  Correct.

problem is in Here,
ZnMessage >> isConnectionClose

 | value |
 value := self headers at: 'Connection' ifAbsent: [ ^ false ].
"the value maybe a String or an Array "
  " if aString that is OKay,
if an Array  sameAs:   DNU!!"
 ^ value sameAs: 'close'

So,
ZnMessage >>isConnectionClose
| value |
value := self headers at: 'Connection' ifAbsent: [ ^ false ].
  value isArray ifTrue: [^ value includes: 'close'].
  value isString ifTrue: [^ value sameAs: 'close'].
^false

Same as:
isConnectionKeepAlive
 | value |
 value := self headers at: 'Connection' ifAbsent: [ ^ false ].
 ^ value sameAs: 'keep-alive'

Liang