[Seaside] SeasideDoc update: 6610 new subclasses of DocletSwiki !

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Sun Dec 2 10:39:46 UTC 2018

Hi Pierce That is what I have. Each Wiki Page is wrapped by a class. Also, I have refactored it a bit and now the left menu shows the page title in stead of 'pageNNN' and the content displays without the cruft. Also, I moved the scraped data to the class side and things like 'title' and 'pagecontent' are parsed from that raw html. There is other meta-data I will be extracting ...things like 'date created' and "author" if possible. Anyhoo...the Squeak Wiki is now in classes/objects which lends the power of Smalltalk to bend it to our needs. I must say, the Morphic is really chugging under the load though. I am hoping its just trying to catch up to me moving the swiki classes to their own category. ---- On Sun, 02 Dec 2018 03:27:52 -0500 Pierce Ng <pierce at samadhiweb.com> wrote ---- On Sun, Dec 02, 2018 at 01:33:54AM -0500, gettimothy wrote: > Good morning FYI http://menmachinesmaterials.com/SeasideDoc Under the > SWIKI menu item on the left menu, are all 6610 pages of the squeak > wiki. It renders the raw html as scraped. I am currently working on > the presentation of that data in a clean way. I must say that having > 6610 subclasses of DocletSwiki pounds the heck out of the Morphic > Browser. Why not a single class for a swiki page, with content and related page-specific metadata in inst-vars? Pierce _______________________________________________ seaside mailing list seaside at lists.squeakfoundation.org http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/seaside