[Seaside] render Seaside Component html to a workspace?

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Sat Dec 22 12:02:59 UTC 2018

Hi Folks, I am looking for something like doing a "print it" onĀ  MySeasideComponent. Does this exist? There are times during CSS work where having a component's html as a cut-n-paste would be handy. This is because the modern (Zurb Foundation) modifies the seaside generated html after page-load with "live" variables for things like tool-tips, off-canvas, modals, etc. Therefore, the "View Source" in the browser is different than what I have coded in my components. These frameworks (Zurb Foundation) provide live coding environments based on node.js and placing clean html into them is a must so that the zurb can generate its own live variables. thx