[Seaside] Menubar with JQuery

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 05:34:31 UTC 2018

No Seaside does not have that one but it doesn't look that hard to add.

See https://api.jqueryui.com/menu/ for the methods you'd need to implement.

And compare that with another widget that is provided like JQDatepicker

This all used to be generated automatically from the JQuery docs but the
docs changed format and we have lost the importer and ability to maintain

BrunoBB wrote