[Seaside] Seaside 3.2.4 bugfix release available

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Sun Feb 25 14:02:20 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I just loaded Seaside in a new Pharo image I created using get.pharo.org. (Pharo 6.0, Latest update: #60535)

Then I used the script to install Seaside from https://github.com/SeasideSt/Seaside to install it directly from GitHub:
Metacello new
	baseline:'Seaside3';
	repository: 'github://SeasideSt/Seaside:master/repository';
	load

I had expected that I would get the latest released version 3.2.4. However, GRPlatform current seasideVersion greaseString answers 3.2.2.

What is the reason for that? Did I forget something?

Bernhard