[Seaside] Seaside 3.2.4 bugfix release available

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Sun Feb 25 15:27:17 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I tried installing the other install script which uses configurations from SmalltalkHub.

Metacello new
 configuration:'Seaside3';
 repository: 'http://www.smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/MetacelloConfigurations/main';
 version: '3.2.4';
 load.

"GRPlatform current seasideVersion greaseString" still evaluates to 3.2.2.

How can I find out reliably which version I have?

When I browse ConfigurationOfSeaside3 I see that the stable version is already at 3.2.5. However, there is no release tag on https://github.com/SeasideSt/Seaside/releases.

Bernhard