[Seaside] How to set/get cookies?

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Thu May 3 15:38:53 UTC 2018

Hi Tim,

Getting cookies, by accessing the WARequest instance from within your callback/rendering code:

	self requestContext request cookieAt: ‘myCookie'

Setting cookies, by accessing the WAResponse instance from within your rendering code:

	self requestContext response addCookie:
		(self requestContext newCookie
				path:’/myApp';
				key: ‘myCookie';