[Seaside] [ANN] TelescopeCytoscape for Seaside v1.0.0

Cyril Ferlicot D. cyril.ferlicot at gmail.com
Thu May 3 20:45:51 UTC 2018

Le 03/05/2018 à 21:02, Esteban A. Maringolo a écrit :
> You announced so many things, that I'll use this last one to thank you
> for sharing this.
>
> I found a few of the projects very interesting and I look forward to
> use them for real.

It was all the open source projects in which I participated and that we
never took the time to release. I decided to move them to github to try
the new iceberg and to have a stable version on which people can rely.

Now it's done and I hope the community will find them helpful and
participate (even if it's just opening issues) :)