[Seaside] What has lightbox: been replaced with?

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Sat May 5 10:28:52 UTC 2018

Well… we are pragmatic in the sense that we should not break things needlessly.
But other than that, scriptaculous was already on the way out of web development when Seaside 3.0 was released over 9 years ago.

I would recommend to use jQuery and use the jQuery bindings for Seaside to accomplish stuff.

Unfortunately, the best tutorial for jQuery in Seaside is the presentation of Lukas at ESUG 2009 in Brest.
I attached it to this email.