[Seaside] Hosting Options these days?

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Wed May 9 10:12:26 UTC 2018

> On 9 May 2018, at 11:59, Tim Mackinnon <tim at testit.works> wrote:
>
> I found a moment to try out a droplet - wow that’s pretty slick and easy and your link gave me a $10 credit too (nice).

Great !

> The only thing that didn’t work was trying to pull in code using a Metacello baselineOf from the command line. Note sure why - as I do something similar for Pharo Lambda using gitlab CI - it seems to keep retrying to read the git:// or https:// url and then bombs out. I need to investigate that when  get a moment and maybe we can then update the booklet tutorial.

Hmm, that should 'just work'. I am using the following scripts, maybe those can help you get further along (but as you did Pharo Lambda, you know this shit already).

 https://github.com/svenvc/pharo-server-tools

Now, on a recent Pharo 7 based project, I was using the following, can't remember why exactly

./pharo tickets123.image eval --save 'ConfigurationOfTickets123 loadBleedingEdge'

The eval handler is always a good fallback.

HTH