[Seaside] WAFileLibrary deployFiles then what?

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Wed Nov 21 07:32:21 UTC 2018

After you deploy the files, does Seaside have a "pass thru" to access those files automatically? or do I have to build one by hand? Here is the background/motivation. At http://menmachinesmaterials.com/SeasideDoc  on left menu, under "apps" you will see that the css/javascript access for 'Zurb Foundation' works and neither work for the Twitter Bootstrap or Jquery apps. The reason is that I use NGinx locations to tell where to look for resources. My SeasideDoc and Zurb File ibraries all access their files relative to the nginx defintions.  So, 'ZurbExamplesLibrary foundation.css' will resolve to the correct path for Nginx to handle. The TBS and JQuery FileLibraries are 'self contained' and the css and js is not delivered via Nginx. I am in the process of creating an additional library for TBS that uses my convention...but... I just discovered the "deployFiles' method and it does do a nice dump of the files I need...but then what? Does Seaside standard dev practice include "switching to another library" that automatically routes to those urls that I am missing?  thx in advance. t