[Seaside] Swiki API Scraper data rendering on SeasideDoc

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Sat Nov 24 09:28:35 UTC 2018

Hi Hannes, The first 10 pages of the Swiki show up: http://menmachinesmaterials.com/SeasideDoc under left menu item Swiki. Ugly, but there.(: See SeasideDocSwikiProxy >> scrapeWikiPagesToNewClassFrom: aInteger To: zInteger  pausingBetweenBy: delayInteger  for how it is done. On  the DocletSeasideDoc (home doclet) I updated the Roadmap Go to Swiki Page 3 to see an example of a page that should be culled. I have also added menu items for  Blogs, Video, Books. Adding web interface to add/edit  these items will happen. Regarding the Swiki pages... The classes are created, method created and compiled storing the page HTML. I guess its good to keep that raw HTML as the baseline and instead present cleaned up versions of that raw stuff. I will play around with that. In summary, the large "Get existing Help data and display it" Subsystems are in place in Alpha form. This thing will get into iterative dev mode pretty soon. Let me know when you think it is worthy to store in an official Squeak Repo and which repo we should store it in. cheers, t