[Seaside] /files application

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 12:40:50 UTC 2018

On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 2:13 PM Bernhard Pieber <bernhard at pieber.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using a file library (JQDeploymentLibrary) in a deployed image. If I
> enter /files I get a listing of all flle libraries under the heading of
> "Index of /files". I would like to remove that functionality in the
> deployed application. It seems I cannot just remove the /files application
> itself because if I do JQuery stops working. I'd appreciate any tips on how
> to solve that.

Usually, when I am deploying in production and I serve static files from an
external web server what I do is:

WAAdmin disableDevelopmentTools.
WAAdmin clearAll.
self registerMyApps.

There, just change "self registerMyApps." to whatever code you use to
register your own apps....so basically I unregister everything and then
just register my apps...

--
Mariano
https://twitter.com/MartinezPeck