[Seaside] Does html select list: need to be a collection of symbols?

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 21:44:48 UTC 2018

Louis,

The list can be any list of objects, you can customize the displayed
text by using the `labels:` block, otherwise the default print string
will be used.

If you're using Bootstrap you can use this "select" brush as well, which
provides more options:
https://github.com/eMaringolo/seaside-bootstrap-select

Regards!

--