[Seaside] Rss not quite working

Karsten Kusche karsten at heeg.de
Mon Dec 2 06:25:08 UTC 2019

Hi Jeff,

You should log/debug the requests that are coming in from the podcast app. There you can see if/why the URL’s you create are not resolved properly.

Kind regards
Karsten

Georg Heeg eK
Wallstraße 22
06366 Köthen

Tel.: 03496/214328
FAX: 03496/214712
Amtsgericht Dortmund HRA 12812

Am 2. Dezember 2019 um 05:57:56 MEZ schrieb Jeff Gray <jeff at rogerthedog.com>:
HI all,
I'm writing an application to generate an rss file which points to some
items, generated over a period of time.
The rss file and the mp3 files that it points to from it's items are all
served using a ZnZincStaticServerAdapter.

I have added this to my android podcast reader, BeyondPod.
BeyondPod reads the rss file and it lists the items as podcast episodes, but
it doesn't download the content.

Anyone who knows rss - is there something fundamentally wrong with what I'm
doing?

--
Sent from: http://forum.world.st/Seaside-General-f86180.html