[Seaside] [Validation] Would like to use jqueryvalidation

sergio ruiz sergio.rrd at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 19:44:01 UTC 2019

I would like to use JQueryValidation (https://jqueryvalidation.org/) in my
application, but I am not sure now to do a few things.

- how do i go about including the source? I will probably just use a CDN
link. How to i insert that into the head?
- how do i got about inserting the directive?

The html will look something like:

      <input id="cname" name="name" minlength="2" type="text" required>

How do I insert that “required” directive?

I also need to insert a javascript snippet:

$("#commentForm").validate();

How do insert that?

Thanks!

----
peace,
sergio
photographer, journalist, visionary

Public Key: http://bit.ly/29z9fG0
#BitMessage BM-NBaswViL21xqgg9STRJjaJaUoyiNe2dV
http://www.codeandmusic.com
http://www.twitter.com/sergio_101
http://www.facebook.com/sergio101