[Seaside] [Validation] Would like to use jqueryvalidation

Esteban Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 20:58:13 UTC 2019

Oh, sorry I assumed validate was already defined, you can then do:

html script: ((html jQuery id: 'commentForm') call: 'validate').

Or implement validate in JQueryInstance as follows:

JQueryInstance>>#validate
     ^self call: 'validate'

If you plan to use validate extensively I recommend you do the latter.

Regards,

Esteban A. Maringolo