[Seaside] Maintaining a deployed image

sergio ruiz sergio.rrd at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 15:02:04 UTC 2019

To get some results, try using my zip code:

44805 at 75 mile radius..

but this is a VERY good point..

I know there are international listing in my database, I just need to
figure out a way to reliably geocode these.

Currently, I am using a Mathematica API that I wrote. At first, this API
was just a quick method to get up and running.

I might switch to a different API (google?) if the input makes more sense
to all users.

ZipCode was just easy, as it let me focus on the rest of the problem space..

Thanks!