[Seaside] Seaside does not load in Pharo 6.1 32bits

BrunoBB smalltalk at adinet.com.uy
Sun Feb 17 22:21:39 UTC 2019

Metacello new
 baseline:'Seaside3';
 repository: 'github://SeasideSt/Seaside:master/repository';
 load

I got the following error (any idea what is wrong ?):
LGitReturnCodeEnum>>handleLGitReturnCode
LGitRepository(LGitExternalObject)>>withReturnHandlerDo:
LGitRepository>>clone:options:to:
LGitRepository>>clone:options:
[ repo clone: url options: cloneOptions ] in [ | repo cloneOptions |
repo := LGitRepository on: self location.
cloneOptions := LGitCloneOptions
	withCredentialsProvider: IceCredentialsProvider default.
cloneOptions checkoutOptions
	checkoutStrategy: LGitCheckoutStrategyEnum git_checkout_none.
[ repo clone: url options: cloneOptions ]
	on: LGit_GIT_ERROR
	do: [ :e | e acceptError: IceLibgitErrorVisitor new ].
repo
	checkout:
		(aBranchName
			ifNil:
				[ self branch ifNotNil: [ :b | b name ] ifNil: [ 'master' ] ]).
(LGitRemote of: repo named: 'origin')
	lookup;
	setUrl: url ] in IceLibgitLocalRepository>>cloneRepositoryFrom:branch: in
Block: [ repo clone: url options: cloneOptions ]
BlockClosure>>on:do:
[ | repo cloneOptions |
repo := LGitRepository on: self location.
cloneOptions := LGitCloneOptions
	withCredentialsProvider: IceCredentialsProvider default.
cloneOptions checkoutOptions
	checkoutStrategy: LGitCheckoutStrategyEnum git_checkout_none.
[ repo clone: url options: cloneOptions ]
	on: LGit_GIT_ERROR
	do: [ :e | e acceptError: IceLibgitErrorVisitor new ].
repo
	checkout:
		(aBranchName
			ifNil:
				[ self branch ifNotNil: [ :b | b name ] ifNil: [ 'master' ] ]).
(LGitRemote of: repo named: 'origin')
	lookup;
	setUrl: url ] in IceLibgitLocalRepository>>cloneRepositoryFrom:branch: in
Block: [ | repo cloneOptions |...
[ self checkInitialized.
aBlock value ] in LGitGlobal class>>runSequence: in Block: [ self
checkInitialized....
[ activeProcess psValueAt: index put: anObject.
aBlock value ] in LGitActionSequence(DynamicVariable)>>value:during: in
Block: [ activeProcess psValueAt: index put: anObject....
BlockClosure>>ensure:
LGitActionSequence(DynamicVariable)>>value:during:
LGitActionSequence class(DynamicVariable class)>>value:during:
LGitGlobal class>>runSequence:
IceLibgitLocalRepository>>cloneRepositoryFrom:branch:
IceRepositoryCreator>>createRepository
[ (IceRepositoryCreator new
	url: urlToUse;
	subdirectory: repoPath;
	branchName: self projectVersion;
	createRepository) register ] in [ | urlToUse |
urlToUse := remote url.
[ (IceRepositoryCreator new
	url: urlToUse;
	subdirectory: repoPath;
	branchName: self projectVersion;
	createRepository) register ]
	on: IceAuthenticationError
	do: [ :e |
		self
			crLog:
				('I got an error while cloning: {1}. I will try to clone the HTTPS
variant.'
					format: {e messageText}).
		urlToUse := remote httpsUrl.
		e retry ] ] in
MCGitHubRepository(MCGitBasedNetworkRepository)>>getOrCreateIcebergRepository
in Block: [ (IceRepositoryCreator new...
BlockClosure>>on:do:
[ | urlToUse |
urlToUse := remote url.
[ (IceRepositoryCreator new
	url: urlToUse;
	subdirectory: repoPath;
	branchName: self projectVersion;
	createRepository) register ]
	on: IceAuthenticationError
	do: [ :e |
		self
			crLog:
				('I got an error while cloning: {1}. I will try to clone the HTTPS
variant.'
					format: {e messageText}).
		urlToUse := remote httpsUrl.
		e retry ] ] in
MCGitHubRepository(MCGitBasedNetworkRepository)>>getOrCreateIcebergRepository
in Block: [ | urlToUse |...
OrderedCollection(Collection)>>detect:ifFound:ifNone:
OrderedCollection(Collection)>>detect:ifNone:
MCGitHubRepository(MCGitBasedNetworkRepository)>>getOrCreateIcebergRepository
IceGithubRepositoryType>>mcRepository
Iceberg class>>mcRepositoryFor:
IceMetacelloPharoPlatform>>createRepository:
MetacelloMCBaselineProject(MetacelloMCProject)>>createRepository:
MetacelloRepositorySpec>>createRepository
[ aSpec createRepository ] in [ :aSpec |
| description repo |
description := aSpec description.
(repo := repositories
	detect: [ :rep | rep description = description ]
	ifNone: [ aSpec createRepository ]) ~~ nil
	ifTrue: [ repos add: repo ] ] in
MetacelloFetchingMCSpecLoader(MetacelloCommonMCSpecLoader)>>repositoriesFrom:ignoreOverrides:
in Block: [ aSpec createRepository ]
Array(Collection)>>detect:ifFound:ifNone:
Array(Collection)>>detect:ifNone:

--
Sent from: http://forum.world.st/Seaside-General-f86180.html