[Seaside] Keeping _s and _k in cookies

Esteban Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 22:09:11 UTC 2019

Newer releases of Seaside come with different session tracking
strategies, you could use WACookieIfSupportedSessionTrackingStrategy
or WACookieOnlySessionTrackingStrategy.

With Mariano Martinez Peck we discussed (and he implemented) a mix of
Cookie and localStorage to enforce different sessions in different
tabs of the same browser.

Regards,

Esteban A. Maringolo