[Seaside] [ANN] MaterialDesignLite v2.0.0

Cyril Ferlicot D. cyril.ferlicot at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 00:38:04 UTC 2019

Hello,

Today I released the version v2.0.0 of MaterialDesignLite for Seaside.
(https://github.com/DuneSt/MaterialDesignLite/releases/tag/v2.0.0)

This release does not brings much new features but it contains all
breaking changes that accumulated in the issue tracker. (That's why it's
a major release).

The main changes are:
- Migration to Tonel (People using Gemstone might need to stick to v1.x.x)
- Removal of all deprecated classes and methods
- I added named URLs in the demo to be able to send links of pages or
example
- Addition of a Pagination widget as extension of MDL
(https://mdl.ferlicot.fr/mdl/Extensions/Pagination)

A migration guide can be found here:

https://github.com/DuneSt/MaterialDesignLite/blob/v2.0.0/resources/migration/v1_to_v2_migration_guide.md

This release is tagged with v2.0.0 and I also introduced tags v2.x.x and
v2.0.x which are moving tags following patch and minor versions.

Here is the full changelog of the release:
https://github.com/DuneSt/MaterialDesignLite/blob/v2.0.0/CHANGELOG.md

If you have issues, need a new feature or have a comment on the project
feel free to open a issue:

https://github.com/DuneSt/MaterialDesignLite/issues

I also updated the demo: https://mdl.ferlicot.fr/

Have a nice day!