[Seaside] R: Installing Seaside into Squak 5.2 (64 bit)

Lorenzo Schiavina lorenzo at edor.it
Sun Jul 14 17:52:56 UTC 2019

Hi Pierce,

thank you for your fast answer; what does GH mean?
I have tried to install Seaside following description from 'Installing Seaside using the one-click experience image'.
When I start Metacello, I receive the message: 'Error: cannot resolve symbolic version #release1.

I can assure you that I have tried all answers I have found in documentation: I am a bit destroyed!

Grazie

Lorenzo