[Seaside] Installing Seaside into Squak 5.2 (64 bit)

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 22:30:57 UTC 2019

Hi Lorenzo,

Seaside is available from the SqueakMap catalog for 5.2.

   1) From the "Apps" menu, select "SqueakMap Catalog".
   2) In the search bar in the upper-left, type "seasid".
   3) Expand the "Seaside" entry in the list below the search bar.
   4) Select "3.2.2", the top entry.
   5) Press ESCape or yellow-click (right click).
   6) Select "install".

I just verified Seaside installs without errors using this process in a
stock 5.2 image.

HTH,
  Chris