[Seaside] Installing Seaside into Squak 5.2 (64 bit)

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Fri Jul 19 06:40:15 UTC 2019

Hi Chris,

3.2.2 ?
Probably that’s the last version in the Smalltalkhub’s ConfigurationOf...

We’re at 3.3.4 and we are at https://github.com/SeasideSt/Seaside <https://github.com/SeasideSt/Seaside>

Right now, we’re still doing the effort to maintain Seaside on Squeak as well.
It would be a shame to have that wasted.

cheers
Johan