[Seaside] Bookmarkable URLs

sergio ruiz sergio.rrd at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 13:32:05 UTC 2019

I am getting ready to start working in earnest on a blog for my radio show in Seaside. I have a few things I want to make sure I have worked out.

What is the current state of bookmarkable URLs? How are people currently implementing them? While digging around on this, it seems hard to find current information on this. I want to be able to allow users to bookmark/share URLs and navigate to those URLs from shared links and google searches.

If this isn't worked out anywhere online, I would be happy to take any help from the list and make a proper blog posting about it.

Thanks!

----
peace,
sergio
photographer, journalist, visionary

Public Key: http://bit.ly/29z9fG0
#BitMessage BM-NBaswViL21xqgg9STRJjaJaUoyiNe2dV
http://www.codeandmusic.com
http://www.twitter.com/sergio_101
http://www.facebook.com/sergio101