[Seaside] Refload page on typing without losing focus?

Bob Nemec bobn at rogers.com
Tue Mar 26 12:08:21 UTC 2019

 We do refresh onBlur, so having the user's focus on the widget they selected after the onBlur + refresh was needed. When a widget gets focus we set a global value onFocusWidgetId to the widget id. The on the refresh we include a load script that checks for a non-null onFocusWidgetId value which is not equal to document.activeElement.id and sets it using document.getElementById(onFocusWidgetId).focus(); ... similar logic is used to set the cursor position within an input field, otherwise the cursor is set to the start of the field, even if a user clicked elsewhere.
Bob