[Seaside] Help with Seaside - put an image into a table cell

David Pennington david at totallyobjects.com
Sun Mar 31 20:14:18 UTC 2019

Hi everyone. I am trying to present a list of objects using VisualAge Seaside. I am putting them into tables but I want the first cell of the row to be an image coming from a url. I can't seem to work out the message to send.

I am using  html tableData: aString to fill each cell.

At the moment |I have the following method that I wrote before I realised the problem so this doesn't work.

showImageFor: anID using: html

html image width: 200;  url:  PSIni getImageURL, '/', anID printString, '.jpg'

PSIni getImageURL gets the image URL path from the ini file.

An example of the image url being constructed is http://www.totallyobjects.com/images/pennstadt/15.jpg

Can anyone help me with this?