[Seaside] Front-End developer coordination

Tim Mackinnon tim at testit.works
Fri May 24 19:30:28 UTC 2019

Isn’t that the whole point of Seaside and the way it creates well marked html with the ability to consistently put Id’s and structure in everything? It should be a dream for a CSS front end dev?

Even more - teach them a bit of Smalltalk and they can create all the hooks they need for pure css?

Tim

Sent from my iPhone