[Seaside] Front-End developer coordination

BrunoBB smalltalk at adinet.com.uy
Mon May 27 19:42:00 UTC 2019

Hi,

First of all thanks for your responses are very helpful !

/*
/You do not want to mess with WAFileLibrary in that development workflow.../
*/

Why this practice is bad ?
You can update css file using Seaside Config component to uploads files.
I do not see why this is a bad thing.

Our project has a few Seaside components so is entirely possible to start
from scratch again. Ask the designer for HTML + Style and render that as
Seaside components. We are slowly exploring the possible options. At this
early point i do not know yet if the designer it would be an UX designer.
The frontend developer is going to be defined soon.

/*
/Of course, I cannot know what kind of assignment or structure your project
has, but in my experience, you _will_ need to change the html structure when
a designer goes to work with it.
A UX designer can not just create css classes for your existing html
structure unless you want to end up with an unmaintainable mess of css
definitions./
*/
Yes, got it !

regards,