[Seaside] Reminder: Smalltalk Webcamp, 22nd of October

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Mon Oct 14 09:13:46 UTC 2019

Hi,

18 participants registered already.
If you still plan to come, please register today!

Smalltalk WebCamp
---------------------------
Date: Tuesday October 22nd, 2019 (9h30 -> 18h00)
Location: Yesplan offices in Gent, Belgium. (www.yesplan.be <http://www.yesplan.be/>)

This is an un-conference: everyone is invited to actively participate by presenting their project.
Come and share your web development experience with Smalltalk.
Wether you are doing Seaside, Teapot, PharoJS, Amber, SqueakJs, Zinc REST, … or anything else that involves Smalltalk and web technologies: come and share your experience!

We provide ample time to discuss and collaborate on topics, meet people and have a beer in the evening.

Attendance is free, but please register before October 15th if you are attending, so we can plan accordingly.
Registration link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/smalltalk-webcamp-tickets-69185265993 <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/smalltalk-webcamp-tickets-69185265993>

At this time, there are 18 registered participants.

Questions? Please send me an email.

Best regards
Johan Brichau
johan at yesplan.be <mailto:johan at yesplan.be>