[Seaside] Howto Pharo-Seaside-Bootstrap on Raspberry-pi 3

Oswall Verny Arguedas C. sistecaq at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 19:23:26 UTC 2019

I will keep trying.
The query to pharoiot did not give results.
If anyone knows another site to download Pharo 7 for raspberrypi please let
me know.
The important thing is to run Pharo with Seaside and Bootstrap in
Raspberry. Then the sensors and actuators will be done differently.
I think that Pharo in Raspberry is even more important when the Raspberrypi
4 has 4GB RAM.
Thanks in advance