[Seaside] Issue with NavBar in Pharo 7-Seaside 3.3-Bootstrap.

Oswall Verny Arguedas C. sistecaq at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 17:40:57 UTC 2019

Regards,
I am working with Bootstrap4 with Pharo7 and Seaside 3.3.
I installed it on 2 laptops (ubuntu) and a raspberry (raspbian).
I have a problem with the example of NavBar that comes with Bootstrap4.
With the wide screen, the NavBar is displayed correctly with your options.
With the narrow (reduced) screen the navigationBarToggler changes the view
but when pressing the button it does not show the options menu (Chromium
Browser).
The same happens in all computers.

Thank you
Oswall