[Seaside] Seasidehosting will be shut down

John Pfersich jpfersich at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 06:59:57 UTC 2019

There’s a web site that has a how-to on setting up on Digital Ocean, it’s https://smalltalkzen.wordpress.com/. A bit dated, but I set up a seaside instance 3-4 years ago using the instructions there. I think they were fairly accurate back then.

For encrypted mail use jgpfersich at protonmail.com
Get a free account at ProtonMail.com
Web: www.objectnets.net and www.objectnets.org