[Seaside] Howto Pharo-Seaside-Bootstrap on Raspberry-pi 3

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 21:21:19 UTC 2019

OK.  Are you using Pharo 7 or 8?

If you haven't try it in a Pharo7 image as Pharo 8 has not been released
yet.

And try it in a clean and unused image first. I ran the command in a new
Pharo 7 image and it worked without problems.

Also when you get a debugger like that you can hit "Debug" and then next to
the "Through" button  there is a
menu where you can choose to "copy the stack to the clipboard".  The stack
print out is usually more helpful for email message debugging.

Oswall Verny Arguedas C. wrote

--
Sent from: http://forum.world.st/Seaside-General-f86180.html