[Seaside] Howto Pharo-Seaside-Bootstrap on Raspberry-pi 3

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 16:41:55 UTC 2019

Oh sorry Oswall.

I didn't follow your instructions when testing.  I don't have a Pi.   I just
used the scripts from https://get.pharo.org/64 to get a Pharo 7 image and vm
and I didn't use an ARM vm.

Maybe we can just troubleshoot it over email.

What version of Pharo is pharoiot running on your Pi?

The image you posted shows that it was looking for a BaselineOfBootstrap4 in
a repository but couldn't find it.  After running it again and hitting the
bug can you see what repository its looking in where it expects to find the
BaselineOfBootstrap4?

In some versions of Pharo there is a setting for accessing github repos via
https or ssh. In those versions the default is ssh.  Maybe changing it to
https will help.  If you open the Settings browser

Oswall Verny Arguedas C. wrote