[Seaside] Seaside 3.4.2 & help wanted!

Tim Johnson digit at sonic.net
Wed Jul 29 02:45:00 UTC 2020

Hi Johan and Timothy,

Yes, please count me in for helping Squeak compatibility (Grease) for
Seaside also.

I have a Squeak/Seaside app which has been running very well on top of
Squeak's WebClient/WebServer since the recent update to it in trunk.

I have helped sort out some Seaside load order issues & etc. for
Squeak in the past, and am interested in becoming more capable with
ConfigurationOf / BaselineOf going forward.

Thanks,
Tim