[Seaside] A session-aware kind of FileLibrary - how/where to start

jtuchel at objektfabrik.de jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Thu Apr 1 04:59:24 UTC 2021

Jupiter,

sorry for my late reply. For some reason, your answer was moved to my
spam folder and I just found it there between lots of pharma and crypto
tips...

While I see where you are headed with this, I wonder if there are
differences between the approaches. I have the feeling a separate
WAFileHandler might have the advantage of being more decoupled from the
components that consume/refer/use files. And I wonder if a separate
WAFileHandler might decouple things a little more, like allowing for
parallel execution of requests?

Joachim