[Seaside] Seaside Metacello and optional dependencies

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Wed Mar 10 16:52:52 UTC 2021

Hi Aaron,

You can load specific groups. Instead of

spec
  baseline: 'Seaside3'
  with: [ spec repository: 'github://SeasideSt/Seaside:master/repository' ]

you write

spec
  baseline: 'Seaside3'
  with: [ spec repository: 'github://SeasideSt/Seaside:master/repository'; loads: #('Prototype-Core' 'Scriptaculous-Core') ]

assuming these are actual groups of BaselineOfSeaside3 (see its class comment).

HTH,

Sven