[Seaside] [ANN] Plotly.js wrapper for Seaside

Esteban Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 12:18:40 UTC 2021

Hi fellow Seasiders,

I published a small wrapper to use Plotly.js from Seaside: <
https://github.com/eMaringolo/seaside-plotlyjs/>

As an anecdote, I've been using Plotly.js for a couple of years now,
producing sophisticated graphics for a scientific software for which I've
been building a Seaside interface; I cannot share these nice looking charts
due to an NDA, but I can assure you that Plotly.js is an excellent charting
library, that can be customized way more than what you see in the examples
provided.

Best regards,

Esteban A. Maringolo