Gjallar brainstorm (was Re: [Setools] Gjallar (previously known as Q2) next steps!)

Hans N Beck hnbeck at t-online.de
Thu Aug 3 20:12:49 UTC 2006

Hi Stef,

> For now I do not understand it, even by looking at the screenshots. :)
> I do not understand what is a process nor what is a filter....
>
> Now what I would like to be able to express is the following:
> 	- kind of to do list that harversters could edit remotely
> 	- bugs life-cyle that could be attached to different squeak projects.

ToDo List means something like requirements ?

Anyway, I would hope that with Gjallar it would be possible to model
different software processes like (XP, V-XT...) by modelling the
workflow of requirements and bugs. And I would also hope that a good
tool of this kind could help to make clearer what squeak is and will
be in version xy

Regards

Hans