[Setools] Few comments about Image Development

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at laposte.net
Sun Dec 10 19:23:43 UTC 2006

Alexandre Bergel a écrit :
> This image is great!

Thank you

> There are however few things that are bugging me:
>     - when I enter a ( or a [, the closing mark appears. I find this
> really annoying, but I can imagine that some people like this. Is there
> is a way to disable it ?

Preference Browser->Browsing->eCompletionSmartCharacters

I found this function irritating too but I forced me to use it and now I
really love it. You may want to try to get used to.

> - When I use the refactoring browser, there is an automatic pretty
> print. I do not find that great too :-( how can I disable the pretty
> print ?

Preference Browser->DeveloperImage->BrowseWithPrettyPrint
Preference Browser->DeveloperImage->DiffsWithPrettyPrint

> With OB I cannot use refactorings. Making the menu appears with OB
> raises an error ? I am willing to spend some time on this... Any hint
> before I dive into this would be appreciated!

You may want to talk to Romain Robbes who worked on it.

Please continue commenting this image, I really appreciate this.

Bye Alexandre