[Setools] Gjallar not using Magma Read Strategy?

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Sat Dec 30 19:21:00 UTC 2006

Hi!

Brian Brown <rbb at techgame.net> wrote:
> Greetings all,
>
> I noticed in the latest image (0.3) that in
> Q2MagmaSessionPool>>newSession, all the ReadStrategy stuff is
> commented out; is that having much of performance impact?

Sorry for the late reply. :) Yes, I commented it out after having shot
myself in the foot somehow with it and never got the hang of it. There
are some improvements that proper strategies can give though so if
anyone can come up with a "proper" set of strategies that don't lead to
bad behavior we can just pop that in.

regards, Göran