[Setools] Problem starting up using Gjallar

Kjell Harald Ulstad Kjell.Ulstad at bluegarden.no
Wed Nov 1 14:24:45 UTC 2006

Hi!

I'm an old time smalltalk developer that is back fold using smalltalk again after using VB for a longer time than I like to remember.

(Well Visual Basic paid the bills...)

At Bluegarden we need an tracking tool and I think Gjallar would fit the task(issue, case ;-)

But how du I start using Gjallar?

1.

When I start with "Q2Model recreateDatabase" and "Q2Gjallar startServer"

I can start Gjallar with http://localhost:8081/seaside/Gjallar

But I can't log in. I don't know any legal username/password and if I try some name I just get:

"Error: Could not resolve the server named: activedirectory.yourowndomain.org" from "a LDAPWorker"-

(Pressing "System Information" gives me system information in the browser and so on for other functions. I.e I have contact from the browser.)

2.

But I have problem starting Gjallar with the "Create/recreate the db with sample data loaded".

I.e. "do it" on "Q2Model recreateDatabase"

I just get an "self halt" in "Q2CreatedCaseEvent class(Q2CaseEvent class)>>for

Here: aCase ifNil: [self halt].

I user Squeak3.8-6665-gjallar.image on Squeak.exe from 24.9.2004 on Windows XP pro, service Pack 2.

I tried upgrading to Q2v0.2-gk.181.mcz from the Repository: http://gjallar.krampe.se <http://gjallar.krampe.se/>

Result: Same problem.

I tried Squeak 3.9-RC1-7061 and loading from Gjallar.st, but got some other into problem there.

Regards

Kjell H. Ulstad

Bluegarden Technologies AS

Kirkegaten 25

Postboks 476 Sentrum 0105 Oslo

Telefon 24 08 75 00, Telefaks 24 08 75 01

Mobilnr 908 33 417

www.bluegarden.no

Bluegarden
- Døgnåpen digital lønn og personal