[Setools] Quick Gjallar status

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Mon Nov 6 06:27:18 UTC 2006

Hi Hans and all others!

Hans N Beck <hnbeck at t-online.de> wrote:
> Hi Göran,
>
> thanks for Info! Now, what bothers me is how wie could organize a
> little bit what is to do and who want to do something and what. I
> think it is not necessary  to make a complete project plan, but to be
> aware what work would be good to get done might help.

I definitely agree.

> As far as I know, Brian Brown looks now for the port, I can do
> something (if it is not time critical :-),  and there are others
> (Herbert  etc......)
>
> My suggestion is:  to wait for the 0.3, and then collect a list of
> things to do. To have that if you leave the full time Gjallar work
> would be nice ;-) As medium I would suggest your Gjallar wiki.

I will start such a list and try to make a sketchy plan forward - based
on my own feeling of what are "the next steps". But this is mainly to
show my ideas - it does not imply that we need to follow it. Everyone
should ideally scratch their own itch. :)

> Regards
>
> Hans

regards, Göran

PS. One thing needed is some kind of approach for the back button. I
have completely ignored it so far and I am also not that versed in
dealing with it properly. If anyone would like to tackle this I would be
most grateful. :)