[Setools] Re: Positive bug report

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Mon Nov 13 12:14:03 UTC 2006

Hi Herbert and all!

=?ISO-8859-15?B?SGVyYmVydCBL9m5pZw==?= <herbertkoenig at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hello Göran,
>
> saw you made a new mcz, tried and found "View cases" works again!
>
> Been waiting for that one a long time, and you even didn't mention it
> was fixed. Maybe the "try several times if.. " comment points to the
> key here.

I am in the midst of deploying and I am sputtering out mcz's as I go.
They aren't "releases" but they tend to be better and better though
since I am focusing on bug fixing of course.

> I'm quite pressed the last weeks but keep myself up to date reading.
>
> I'll try to find some time for more thorough testing soon.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Herbert                          mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net

This week I am totally sunk in this deployment, but all work goes into
bug fixing and tweaks so I intend to let it all build up to the 0.3
release that must be out on friday or so.

regards, Göran

PS. Will post the winner tonight in the Ipod competition. :)