[Setools] Gjallar Error if trying to create cases

Hans N Beck hnbeck at t-online.de
Fri Oct 6 07:33:13 UTC 2006

Hi Göran,

> The latest 2.7a1 Seaside was just "created" by me (we have a few
> tweaks
> to Seaside - which we eventually want to move into official Seaside -
> but until then we use our own "tweaked version") so that we can use
> the
> newest available Scriptaculous from Lukas. Perhaps you are still using
> the old 108 version?

I asked Lukas. It is necessary that the Class MethodSend implements
the empty method "fixTemps". At my Seaside version (2.7a1) there was
only fixCallbackTemps. Lukas also pointed out that there can be read
something in the seaside mailing list.

With this correction, Case creation works now.

Greetings

Hans