[Setools] gjallar morpic UI status

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Wed Oct 11 08:47:20 UTC 2006

Hi guys!

Been busy with presentations etc, will try to get something done today.
Further:

=?ISO-8859-15?B?SGVyYmVydCBL9m5pZw==?= <herbertkoenig at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I put the first actually useful version of the Create Process UI in
> the repository. Had to learn that a process without an admin *and* a
> user doesn't work.

Ah, ok, will look into that.

> Right now root is user and admin.
> Next steps will be selection of user(s) and admin in the UI and either
> learning how to create a working process from scratch (without copying
> a prototype) or scanning the prototypes, in case somebody removed or
> changed simple prototype.

I have even toyed with the idea of skipping this whole "create process
by cloning prototype" idea.
It might be better to just have templates in the shape of "doits". But
the code for cloning a Process is still needed to support the offline
stuff of course (when "checking out" an offline copy).

> After manually adding MessageSend>>fixTemps (same problem Hans had) I
> could create cases.
>
> The problem with Magma queries in view cases persits. Hans seems to
> have the same, Hans have you gotten rid of it?

I will try to get that fixed today.

> @Göran, renaming kategories:
> I think I should put my stuff into Q2-MorpicUI, as I intend to proceed
> with User administration, Forms and other things that are done in the
> console.
>
> My process UI has to be extended for constraints and whatever can be
> done to a process I'm not yet aware of.

Fine with me! :)

> General request:
> Whoever has an admin script or process console script (if possible a
> working one), please send it to me, so I can learn what's needed and
> how to do it in the UI's.

I will gather what I have and put on gjallar.se. Please remind me if
this doesn't happen soonish.

> Cheers,
>
> Herbert                          mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net

Cheers! Göran