[Setools] Re: OmniBrowser in squeak-dev image

Colin Putney cputney at wiresong.ca
Tue Oct 17 18:09:12 UTC 2006

On Oct 17, 2006, at 10:46 AM, Damien Cassou wrote:

> Hi Colin and all,
>
> can I use source.wiresong.ca/ob and the last OmniBrowser here in
> the image I maintain for squeak developers ?

Sure, be my guest.

Be aware, though, that the stuff in that repository is bleeding-edge.
It's usually pretty stable, as I always work in OB and I have to be
careful to keep it working as I make changes. Still, it might contain
stuff that doesn't work in 3.9. I develop in 3.7 and only do
compatibility testing before a release.

By the way, anybody here going to OOPSLA? It might be nice to have a
tools meeting.

Colin