[Setools] OmniBrowser and OB-Standard

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at laposte.net
Sat Oct 21 20:37:53 UTC 2006

Colin Putney a écrit :
> On Oct 21, 2006, at 9:01 AM, Damien Cassou wrote:
>> is OB-Standard 3.9 compatible ? There is although a OB-Standard.39 and
>> buttons are grey and deactivated.
>
> The .39 branch is the branch I made for inclusion in Squeak 3.9. As far
> as I know, it works fine.

But I would like to have an up-to-date version of your work for
squeak-dev inclusion if possible.

> Which buttons are grey and deactivated?

Sorry, I thought I explained that in the first mail but it seems I
forgot :-) After having loaded OmniBrowser and OB-Standard in my 3.9
image, when I opened your browser, all the buttons in the middle of the
window were deactivated (variables, inheritance, hierarchy...). If you
want to try, you just have to download the last version on my website:

http://damien.cassou.free.fr/squeak-dev

You have the .sources file there too.

Thank you for your help and your work.

Bye